Monday 8 November 2010

I thought I would start writing a blog as I am sure I am driving my husband to distraction with my constant questions, ideas, moods and telling him everything I read or think about with regards to having a baby or rather IVF.

I have a good friend who is going through it at the moment too, but we are at very different stages, she has completed one cycle, sadly unsuccessful and we are still waiting for our appointment with the consultant.

My emotions are all over the place, one minute feeling hopeful and imagining have a baby and the next moment bleak, sometimes lying awake at night wondering what life would be like without a child, this leaves me raw.

So I am here to share with you what is happening and to hear your comments and suggestions. I know this will be a long and painful journey but I am sure many enlightening and happy moments along the way.

Today my period arrived...I was ever hopeful that just one of those little critters might have got through and met my egg which I felt being released..

No comments:

Post a Comment